Skip to main content

Green Tea for healthy hair


My Friend, our recipient of the Green Tea Shampoo and conditioner from O'Right, has tested and reported the care kit for beautiful hair for you.



The O'right shampoos are made entirely from natural ingredients and are not for nothing called the "greenest shampoo in the world". The ingredients read like an extract from the Garden of Eden: Green tea, tea tree oil, bamboo leaves or the goji berry are just some of the main essence of this shampoo line. In addition, the products are, among others, hormone, sulfate, paraben and dye free. Our faithful reader shares her experience with the green shampoo with us!


Shampoo hair conditioner


The shampoo itself feels very good, the conditioner feels in the hair but different from the usual. Usually, the hair is so soft when you massage the conditioner. In this case, however, they do not feel silky - you have the feeling that you have only washed the hair with the shampoo.

Hair loss greatly reduced


When drying, however, I have found that I lose far less hair than normally. I blow my hair always over the bathtub, so I can appreciate that very well. Since I use the shampoo, the hair loss has reduced much .


No quick greasing


Also "keeps" the washed hair longer - which means that it does not grease so quickly. I washed it yesterday and go to a gala event today - but I am still satisfied with my hair!

Conclusion


The feeling of washing is perhaps better with other products, but on the whole, it does the hair, I think, incredibly well. It just looks better! Maybe the scent could be a bit stronger, because after the blow dry the hair with other products are not just clean again, but also smell. With the Green Tea Shampoo they are simply "washed". I would recommend the shampoo and the conditioner but because I'm basically satisfied. I had not a "wow effect", among other things, because I miss the soft feeling and the fragrance after the hair wash. Because it is very good for my hair, I would buy the product again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to become a plus-size woman at bikini sizes can despair

The shopping of bikinis - beyond a dress size of 36 - often offers conflict potential. Plus-Size-Blogger Aliss shows on Instagram the entire bikini truth. We all know this: there you are in the locker room and is frustrated. Nothing sits as it should be. And if we suddenly have to reach a 40 instead of a clothes size 38, then the day has run almost. The shopping of bikinis offers there even more pitfalls. 

Winter fat? Not this year!

In autumn and winter, grape harvesting is simply a part of it.  Enjoy them!   Because with a few simple tricks, you can make sure that nothing is noticed on the scales Change the focus Sounds bizarre, but it is like this: If you do not always   think about   losing weight   , it is easier to keep your weight.   Because if the thoughts constantly around the lack or "may I not circling", one gets more and more   appetite for the things   one wants to squeeze.   The good news: According to a study by the Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, a varied diet is much more successful than with a strict diet.   So focus your thoughts on the "more": more vegetables, more fruit ... Eat two apples daily  This is now advised by   nutritionists   from Pennsylvania University of Pennsylvania.   They even claim that you can take   up to five kilos a month   with   two apples a day   .   The promise sounds a bit high, but to hold our weight is the   fruit but now